iPhone 14, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12
From: $10.99 / month
You can buy coverage on a fixed-term plan or on a monthly plan that will automatically renew until cancelled.
Accidental damage coverage is unlimited with AppleCare+ for the iPhone. The service charges listed below, plus any relevant tax, apply to each incident. You will also receive Express Replacement Service 4 and 24/7 priority phone or chat access to Apple specialists.
One stop for support
iPhone is a truly integrated system because Apple creates iOS, iPhone, and numerous applications. The majority of difficulties may be fixed in a single call because only Quil Protection products offer one-stop servicing and support from Apple professionals. There are convenient servicing choices if you require repair or replacement.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Same-day service in most major metropolitan areas world wide
- Onsite service: Schedule a technician to perform a screen repair at your home or office
- Express Replacement Service: We’ll ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your iPhone using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPhone to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Both Quil Protection plans offer hardware service for your iPhone in the form of repairs. There may be a service charge or deductible for each incident. For more information, see the table above. Includes the following under coverage:
- Your iPhone
- Included USB-C to Lightning cable
Apple specialists may assist with problems with your iPhone, iOS, iCloud, and apps bearing the Apple logo with either AppleCare+ plan, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about Apple-branded iPhone apps such as FaceTime, Mail, and Calendar
Monthy, 2 Years